LeakBarrier Glass Base is a highly versatile glass fiber reinforced sheet coated with superior quality weathering-grade asphalt.
LeakBarrier Glass Base is designed for use as the initial or base ply in built-up and modified bitumen roof systems. It is ideal for applications involving mechanical fasteners, hot asphalt or cold adhesives.
Features and Benefits
- Low moisture absorption
- Easy to work with
- Inorganic glass fiber mat resists rotting
- Factory controlled characteristics
- Meets ASTM D4601 Type II standard
- UL Prepared Roofing Accessory
- LeakBarrier Glass Base requires protection from damage and the weather.
- Constantly store rolls upright, in a dry location and never install when wet.
- All roofing materials must be kept clean and free of moisture prior to installation.
- Deck must be clean, dry and free of voids.
|Property||Typical Value||Reference Test|
|High/Low temperature Unrolling||Pass||ASTM D1970|
|Breaking Strength||>44 lbf/in||ASTM D146|
|Moisture Content||0||ASTM D146|
|Gross Coverage||300 sq. ft.|
|Weight||72 lbs. (nominal)|
|Rolls Per Pallet||25|
LeakBarrier Glass Base is warranted to be free from manufacturer's defects.
Note: All statements, information and data, given herein are believed to be accurate and reliable but are presented without guaranty, warranty orresponsibility of any kind, expressed or implied, except as may be indicated otherwise in this literature.